Other ways to connect
> Windows 8 / 10 - Microsoft Remote Desktop App, [more information here]
> Windows 8 / 10 - RemoteApp and Desktop Connections Control Panel, [more information here]
> Mac OS X 10.9 + - Microsoft Remote Desktop App, [more information here]
> Android - Microsoft Remote Desktop App, [more information here]
1. Install Microsoft RD Client app from the iTunes app store (https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/microsoft-remote-desktop-10/id1295203466?mt=12) or search "Microsoft RD Client"
2. Open app
3. Click on the + and select Feed
5. Under User account: Select Add User Account...
6. Enter your user credentials (including the PATRONBASEUK\ before your cloud account username) and replacing xxx_PBS with your details click Add to confirm
7. Click Subscribe to confirm your connection settings
8. When connections are successful, select the Feeds option at the top of the screen to see your PatronBase Modules.
Click an icon to launch the PatronBase module
9. If you see a warning, select Never ask again for connections to this PC and touch CONNECT
10. When the PatronBase module log in screen appears, enter your PatronBase log in
11. The RD Client App will remember your connection settings so the next time you need to launch a module you will be able to open the app, select the Feed tab and launch the module, only having to log in to the module itself.